- Savings and points will be earned when members show their card, provide telephone number, or scan mobile phone at the register
- points can be earned for buying specific items in store and online
- you cannot earn points on a transaction in which you redeem points
- earn 20 points (2 cents) per mile and per daily weigh-in through steps with balance rewards
- earn 500 points for each immunization or prescription
Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies or transferred to a Store in AL, MS, OR or PR
- in AR, NJ or NY where points cannot be earned on pharmacy items, earn 10 points (1 cent) per $1 spent on non-prescription vitamin, or cough, cold, pain, or sleep medication.
- AARP members get 5 exclusive bonus point offers and 5,000 points wyb $25 every month
link your AARP membership card to your Balance Rewards account online, in store, or by calling (855) 225-0400
- Points will not expire as long as members remain active by shopping at Walgreens at least once every six months and redeem their points within three years.
- Members can access their point totals at checkout, online, or through their mobile device
- Duane Reade FlexRewards program points will be converted to Balance Rewards and become available when customers join in the new program.
"balance rewards" phone number
wags rewards card program coming in september 2012
wags rewards card discontinued!
test area ads 05/16/10-06/27/10
Emily Johnson, apco worldwide | balance rewards fact sheet | coupon dad | Balance Rewards terms and conditions